[dev] [commits] Horde-Hatchery branch ActiveSync updated. cc9c0cfd083b224741082301389822bc075e5e3c

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Wed Jan 6 06:37:07 UTC 2010

Quoting Michael Rubinsky <mike at theupstairsroom.com>:

> The branch "ActiveSync" has been updated.
> The following is a summary of the commits.
>
> from: 4129328a336e47d3a1aa0976f60da8c6feacf5b8
>
> 1376ce4 We only support one major version back.
> 5b9ed9b Shout: ensure prototype.js is loaded
> 2312df7 Shout: Remove dependency on lib/base.php
> 905e0bf Shout: Continue working on AJAX destination edits
> edaac82 Shout: tweak wording
> cc9c0cf remove closing php tag

This is a major issue with updating/rebasing a branch: it makes these
commit messages worthless.  I have no idea which of these changes are
exclusive to the ActiveSync branch and which changes are the result of
rebasing from master.  Until/unless someone can alter the commit
generation script to fix this, I think we need to avoid
rebasing/updating topic branches.

michael