[dev] question editing mo file

Alexander Marx alexander.marx at oab.de
Wed Feb 24 08:49:10 UTC 2010

Hi List!

I am using Horde within Kolab Mailserver and i have to edit the loginpage to
reflect our Corporate identity.

In German, theres a Line called "Willkommen bei Horde"
I want to chande this to "Willkommen beim Webmailer"
But i have to change the .mo file i think?

i already found the registry.php where i can change "Horde" to "Webmailer"
but the "Willkommen bei" must be changed, too.

Can someone please tell me where i have to do this?

I don't know anything about .mo files but it would be kind if someone can give
a suggestion.

Thanks,

Alex