[dev] [commits] Horde branch newprefsui deleted. 43ee04f2b17f507dd6dda3586eea9b108ba6f2c2

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Mon Apr 12 20:36:22 UTC 2010

> The branch "newprefsui" has been deleted.

Preferences UI rewrite has been merged to master.  Those currently
running git checkouts may need to run the upgrade tasks from
imp/kronolith/turba/whups (see horde/bin/run_task).

Also, prefs.php files need to be completely updated.  The new
prefs.php is not backward compatible with H3.  I don't see a
compelling reason to write code to handle the old version - I don't
think it is asking too much to require people to use the new prefs.php
files.

TODOs:
* credentials code has been removed, but Jan says we should add back.
Low priority since credentials aren't used anywhere in the current
code (any existing code was probably removed during the auth rewrite).
* [This is mostly meant for Mike R.:] facebook/twitter horde pages are
probably broken.  I couldn't parse through what was intending to be a
service vs. what were prefs in those files.  Should split this code
out to a services component (handling requests) and a prefs component
(moving the facebook interface into the new preferences UI framework.
See the syncml code in horde as an example.

That's it, I think.  Everything else should be working - if not it is
a bug and a ticket should be filed.

michael