[dev] ActiveSync: got "ERR: Invalid address book" on Nokia Mail for exchange, but worked on WindowsMobile 6.1

Lukas Gradl horde at ssn.at
Tue May 25 19:15:47 UTC 2010

On 2010-05-25 21:07, Michael Rubinsky wrote:

> Quoting Lukas Gradl <horde at ssn.at>:
>
>> On 2010-05-25 20:10, Michael Rubinsky wrote:
>>>
>>> Quoting Lukas Gradl <horde at ssn.at>:
>>

> Not a big deal, especially if Horde_Auth::getAuth() is showing the
> correct user. I'm really at a loss here. If the name of the source in
> turba/config/sources.php is 'privat', and the sync_book pref is also set
> to 'privat' then I don't see how that error would be thrown. Have you
> tested again with another client since the Nokia client failed?

I tried several times changing from WM 6.1 to Nokia MfE 3.0 and back to
WM 6.1 again. It works with WM 6.1 and doesn't work with Nokia MfE 3.0.

> If $cfgSources is indeed empty in Turba_Api::listBy(), and the user is
> correctly logged in then you are probably going to have to trace this
> yourself. I would start by looking in Turba_Application::_init() or
> maybe Turba::permissionsFilter().

$cfgSources is as defined in sources.php when called by WM 6.1 and an
empty array when called from Nokia MfE 3.0.

I will try to trace it down a bit deeper - but as I'm not used to PHP
it's quite hard work.

So if you have another Idea - speak out!

If it helps I'm willing to borrow a E90 with a defective microphone -
everything else works and as it has WLAN one wouldn't even need a
SIM-Card inserted.

regards
Lukas

--