[dev] ActiveSync with Nokia MfE - Strange Problem in Horde_Auth_Base

Lukas Gradl horde at ssn.at
Thu May 27 15:25:06 UTC 2010

On 2010-05-27 17:13, Michael Rubinsky wrote:

> Actually, before I go too much further, let's test this theory. In
> horde/rpc.php, line 40 should be $session_control = 'none'; Comment out
> or remove that line, and try again with MfE...

OK, tried that and we get one step further.

Now the sync starts, the ActiveSync-Log shows the correct amount of
contacts to sync (397) and starts sending contacts. I can see the
Contact-Details in the log.

But they don't reach the phone. After some time I get:

INFO: [IMEI353659010206569] Exported maxItems of messages: 50 - more
available.

and

DEBUG: [IMEI353659010206569] Saving state for synckey
{ca4c73ee-1253-47c5-95ba-89c8d4a26f94}2

and the last line in log is:

INFO: User user logged off

On the Phone I get an error-Message (translated from German, so might
differ on english mobiles): Syncing with server not possible. Please try
later.

regards
Lukas

--