[dev] Problems Kronolith, snapshots and content system

Lukas Gradl horde at ssn.at
Sat May 29 13:29:12 UTC 2010

Hi,

As I'm testing out ActiveSync I installed a horde system out of
snapshots taken from http://ftp.horde.org/pub/snaps.

I installed horde, framework, imp, ingo, turba, nag, gollem and kronolith.

When trying to activate kronolith I cot the "The Content_Tagger class
could not be found" message. So after some googling I added to registry
the entry:

$this->applications['content'] = array(
      'fileroot' => dirname(__FILE__) . '/../content',
      'webroot' => $this->applications['horde']['webroot'] . '/content',
      'status' => 'hidden'
);

As I just added the registy entry but didn't have the content-system I
still got the same error message.

After another intense session with google i tried to download content
from git out of a horde-hatchery.

Now I get "Fatal error: Call to a member function selectAssoc() on a
non-object in /var/www/webmail/content/lib/Types/Manager.php on line 75"
when trying to run kronolith.

So, could someone please answer me two short questions:

1.) Is there really no snapshot for content or did I miss it? If missing
would it be possible to add it to snapshots?

2.) Is the content-directory out of "horde-hatchery" the right one? Or
is there a better version?

regards
Lukas

--