[dev] Problems Kronolith, snapshots and content system

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Sat May 29 14:44:47 UTC 2010

Quoting Lukas Gradl <horde at ssn.at>:

> So, could someone please answer me two short questions:
>
> 1.) Is there really no snapshot for content or did I miss it? If
> missing would it be possible to add it to snapshots?

Yea, it was missing from snaps, probably because we still have some
decisions to make regarding how the content system is to be installed
etc... I've added it to the list of apps to build for now though and
it should be present after the next run of the snaps script.

> 2.) Is the content-directory out of "horde-hatchery" the right one?
> Or is there a better version?

Yes, as stated above, use the horde git repository. Hatchery isn't
used any more.

--
Mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
mrubinsk at horde.org

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - A. Einstein