[dev] [commits] Horde branch master updated. 81614b2ef11c86926e2f94d9eb723e683923e05e

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Wed Jun 2 16:27:13 UTC 2010

> Zitat von Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org>:
>
>> e300950 Removed Krb5 auth driver
>
> Please mention this in CHANGES.

I thought I added something to UPGRADING(?).

And for these framework changes - should we be adding this to horde's
CHANGES file?  Because now that we are really separating framework
stuff from application stuff, this isn't a change in horde (although I
can see the argument for it being a change in horde... namely that I
removed the driver from the config file).

I could see us instead, at build time, having an automated script to
grab list of all the changes to the various framework libraries needed
for a release and showing all changes in a single file.

michael