[dev] [commits] Horde branch master updated. 2bfcd7e5aa81689e383b04488323a5ccdd050360

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Wed Jun 9 16:10:34 UTC 2010

> Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:
>
>> commit 164a9fcf9b1f135b880c12f0c82b025d2194152c
>> Author: Jan <jan at horde.org>
>> Date:   Tue Jun 8 18:52:08 2010 +0100
>>
>>    If checkExistingAuth() fails, log the user out.
>>
>> framework/Core/lib/Horde/Registry.php |    6 +++++-
>> 1 files changed, 5 insertions(+), 1 deletions(-)
>>
>> http://git.horde.org/diff.php/framework/Core/lib/Horde/Registry.php?rt=horde-git&r1=8437c679756b7d03fba7c15f5155e42f55bd33b3&r2=164a9fcf9b1f135b880c12f0c82b025d2194152c
>
> This is not the correct fix yet, because the user should be sent to
> the login page, not the logout page. I didn't find a solution though
> that didn't break anything else.

Hold off for a bit.  I've just finished rewriting all of Horde_Auth so
any potential solution would need to be rewritten anyway - and I
already specifically noted this fix and reverted in my changes since
this change makes isAuthenticated() completely unusable in certain use
cases.

I'm using the new auth framework right now (all Horde and
session-related auth code has been removed from horde/Auth and moved
into either Horde_Registry::, Horde_Core_Auth_Application, or a
Horde_Core_Auth_* driver that extends the base Horde_Auth driver).
It's a big change and I'm going to test it locally a bit more, but I'm
leaving for a camping trip in the Grand Canyon tomorrow morning so I
probably will commit at some point today lest the patch become
outdated by the time I get back next week.

Hopefully, this new framework will help us track down/fix Bugs #9039 &
9085 easier.

michael