[dev] Bug in content library prevents synching kronolith to Nokia Mail For Exchange?

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Tue Jun 22 00:10:23 UTC 2010

Quoting Lukas Gradl <horde at ssn.at>:

> After some hours of debugging I found the following peace of code in
> content/lib/Tagger.php, function getTagsByObjects:
>
> if (!$object_ids) {
>     foreach ($object_ids as $id) {
>         $results[$id] = array();
>     }
>
> As I'm not that good at using php I'm not shure if this is correct.
> As far as I can understand, the condition is only true if
> $object_ids is set to false. But if $object_ids is false, then the
> foreach() in the next line must fail - and that would explain the
> error message I have found in activesync stream.
>
> Please can anyone with a little more knowledge of php check that?

This logic is indeed incorrect, though it's not the cause of the
specific error you posted. Though it's likely you just didn't see the
error *this* one was throwing.

Fixed in git by:

http://lists.horde.org/archives/commits/2010-June/004217.html

--
Mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
mrubinsk at horde.org

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - A. Einstein