[dev] Bug in content library prevents synching kronolith to Nokia Mail For Exchange?

Lukas Gradl horde at ssn.at
Mon Jun 21 23:36:52 UTC 2010

After some hours of debugging I found the following peace of code in
content/lib/Tagger.php, function getTagsByObjects:

if (!$object_ids) {
     foreach ($object_ids as $id) {
         $results[$id] = array();
     }

As I'm not that good at using php I'm not shure if this is correct. As
far as I can understand, the condition is only true if $object_ids is
set to false. But if $object_ids is false, then the foreach() in the
next line must fail - and that would explain the error message I have
found in activesync stream.

Please can anyone with a little more knowledge of php check that?

regards
Lukas

--

software security networks