[dev] [commits] Horde branch master updated. 0d3a559c058aa995b7764d85b80df42f50324938

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Wed Oct 6 18:23:45 UTC 2010

>> Just not sure where you want to go with this exactly...
>
> What about incorporating jeta as an admin tool within Horde itself?

I use it for my end-users, not for the admin...  Although if I could
manually move it to another category in the menu via the registry,
and manually make it available to any authenticated user, then having
it "default" to an admin tool is fine...

To me, this is the "logical follow on" to gollem...

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

This message is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind,
either expressed or implied.  Use this message at your own risk.