[dev] [commits] Horde branch master updated. 0d3a559c058aa995b7764d85b80df42f50324938

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Fri Oct 8 16:11:44 UTC 2010

> Me too. So here's an attempt at the list of apps that are in CVS but not git:
>
> forwards

Should be replace by ingo.

> klutz

I'd love to see that one stay.  Is there anything I can do to help with
that?

> mottle

I can let that one go, but if needed, I can work on it to help keep it.

> vacation

Should be replace by ingo.

> For the rest... what do people want to keep?

I've been out of the developer loop for a while, but could surely get back
in it now...  Let me know what I need to do concerning any of the above.
I can maintain vacation and forwars, but personally I've always thought
ingo would replace them as the "support horde apps" for this kind of thing.

I'm also willing to support klutz and/or mottle, in particular klutz...

Just tell me what to do, and help me along if needed with any of the new
stuff (like git versus cvs, etc).

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

This message is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind,
either expressed or implied.  Use this message at your own risk.