[dev] [commits] Horde branch master updated. 0d3a559c058aa995b7764d85b80df42f50324938

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Sun Oct 10 17:53:06 UTC 2010

>>> FWIW this is still my favourite. Not having them in the same repo
>>> is going to outdate those apps faster than you can say
>>> "refactoring". We should only make sure that we move only those
>>> remaining apps from CVS to Git that at least one developer is
>>> still interested in.
>>
>> I agree with this, and have no problem with it...
>
> Me too. So here's an attempt at the list of apps that are in CVS but not git:
>
> forwards
> groupware
> hordedoc
> incubator/faq
> incubator/gulliver
> incubator/Horde_Company
> incubator/Horde_Currencies
> incubator/Horde_Payment
> incubator/Horde_Policy
> incubator/Horde_Taxes
> incubator/letter
> incubator/minerva
> incubator/occam
> incubator/oscar
> incubator/pigeon
> incubator/rakim
> incubator/spread
> incubator/swoosh
> incubator/thomas
> incubator/watson
> klutz
> merk
> midas
> mottle
> nic
> pearweb
> presentations
> sam
> scry
> sesha
> ulaform
> vacation
> volos
>
> Yarr. Obviously a few of those aren't apps and should be dealt with
> separately:
> groupware
> hordedoc
> pearweb
> presentations
>
> For the rest... what do people want to keep?

I'd like to keep
- sam, because it's already in use a lot
- midas, scry and ulaform, because those are nice website helpers
- letter, because I might use it for a client soon

Obviously merk and it's ecosystem is a whole lotta bunch of code for
being dropped. But for the same reason it would really take a lot of
man power to maintain it. So I'm a bit torn about those.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/