[dev] [commits] Horde branch master updated. 0af753cfeea004b2bbc5c5e6f69a82173fe2ebba

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Oct 11 02:33:55 UTC 2010

Quoting Michael Rubinsky <mike at theupstairsroom.com>:

> commit e9b9db67eb963874b07edcf6fa7ddd3425760ab6
> Author: Michael J. Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>
> Date:   Mon Oct 4 17:13:43 2010 -0400
>
>     migrations for kronolith
>
>     The only thing not handled here is the table for using mysql
> geospatial extensions,
>     as I'm not sure how to create the special spacial index via
> Horde_Db. I left behind
>     a sql creation script for those who decide to use the mysql geo
> driver in kronolith.

Migrations don't currently handle conditional branches, but if you
want to create the spatial table you should be able to specify the
MySQL types explicitly as the type. The way that Horde_Db works if the
driver doesn't recognize a type, it will use the type as the full
literal column definition.

-chuck