[dev] git today

Rick Romero rick at havokmon.com
Fri Nov 12 21:36:34 UTC 2010

A couple things that I've noticed with a git pull as of today (once this
morn, and again about 15mins ago):

  1. Ugly-ass login page (IMP as auth).  The font is huge.

  2. Preferences (DIMP), add identity.  I get an email, but the link is
missing the FQDN of the web server.
  2a. When I manually re-create the URL, I get logged out of my existing
session, and when I log back in the identity does not exist.

  3. Preferences (DIMP).  When in preferences, clicking on INBOX or anything
on the left menu does not lead to that item.  The page just refreshes
with:  FQDN/horde/imp/#prefs as the URL.

  Rick