[dev] ActiveSync question

Michael J.Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Sat Nov 13 16:30:23 UTC 2010

Quoting "Ing. Petr Kos" <info at 1kdesign.cz>:

> Dear Mr. Rubinsky,
> i am very sorry for this email, but I am totaly lost :( I'd like to
> install the active sync support to our horde instalation, but I
> can't find where to download the files. I also had a look at the
> horde script dir and there is no horde_activesync.sql file. Can you
> please help me how to get it done?

ActiveSync support requires Horde 4. It sounds like you might be using
Horde 3.  You can find information on downloading and installing a
development version of Horde 4 before it's released at
http://horde.org/source/git.php.  There are instructions specific to
ActiveSync at http://wiki.horde.org/ActiveSync

If you need help, or have further questions, please utilize the
appropriate mailing list. You can find information on subscribing to
the list(s) at http://horde.org/mail

--mike

The Horde Project
http://www.horde.org