[dev] [Tickets #9424] Re: Registry losing cached interfaces information

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Mon Dec 20 09:34:51 UTC 2010

>> This made things even worse, now I don't even get a list of tickets
>> anymore after updating simon.
>
> Fixed - this was a viral copy/paste error of a variable name.

Okay, this reverted to the previous state. I can see ticket lists
again and open individual tickets, but in the ticket details I still
get "A fatal error has occurred". Since I only see this on simon,
maybe you can log some debug information there.

>> Also I get duplicate function errors because registry.php is loaded
>> more than once per request.
>
> This might be caused by the above.  I can't reproduce.

No, I still see this happening, at least on simon. Try removing the
"if (function_exists())" call in registry.php that I added there.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/