[dev] IMP - signature html

Ronan SALMON rsalmon at mbpgroup.com
Thu Dec 23 09:56:48 UTC 2010

Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org> a écrit :

> Quoting Ronan SALMON <rsalmon at mbpgroup.com>:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> using v5.0-git, shouldn't the HTML signature be stored in IMP pref
>> signature_html ?
>>
>> Looking at mysql table 'horde_prefs' it looks like it is *only* saved in
>> pref_scope='horde'
>> pref_name='identities'
>
> This is correct.  signature_html is an identity preference, and all
> identity preferences are stored inside of identities.
> signature_html is not a standalone preference.

Our users are stored in LDAP and we don't want them to be able to
customize there name, email... change identity. Those prefs are set
automatically through hooks (which works beautifully).

In previous version (and IMP v5.0-git) of Horde/IMP, locking
'default_identity' didn't(doesn't) prevent users from
changing/updating IMP pref 'signature'.

I would expect pref 'signature_html' to behave like pref 'signature'.
Users should be able, depending on prefs being locked or not, to
change either 'signature' or 'signature_html'.

Ronan.