[dev] Not able to login in imp

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue Dec 28 12:08:46 UTC 2010

Please don't top-post.

Zitat von Javed Chauhan <little_heartly at yahoo.co.in>:

> Jan Schneider wrote:
>>
>> Zitat von Javed Chauhan <little_heartly at yahoo.co.in>:
>>

>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I am not able to login in imp login page. when i enter username and pwd
>>> in
>>> test mail link it is working.
>>> http://173.192.129.28/horde/imp/test.php
>>>
>>> it is working here while when i enter same username and pwd here,
>>> http://173.192.129.28/horde/imp/
>>>
>>> It is not working.
>>>
>>> Is there any setting in imp or horde? or i am doing something wrong?
>>>
>>> Please help me to solve this problem.
>>>
>>> Javed
>>> --
>>>

>> http://wiki.horde.org/FAQ/Admin/Troubleshoot#toc3
>
> I have changed $conf['session']['use_only_cookies'] to false and also set
> the
> whole /var/www/html/horde path in general tab to save cookie.
> Still i am getting invalued username and pasword.

You didn't mention that you get an error message. Find out what's
different between logging in through test.php and login.php, for
example by looking at your imap server or horde logs. You might have
activated a hook or some other setting that rewrites the user name.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/