[dev] Not able to login in imp

Javed Chauhan little_heartly at yahoo.co.in
Tue Dec 28 13:05:17 UTC 2010

Now i am able to login in imp with one of my server/port and username and
pwd.
i have checked true for ask server and port.
when i enter server and port then it is working.

Now i want to ask that if i set it to false then which server and port will
be selected bydefault and from where it comes?

Also i tried for gmail account.
imap.gmail.com
port:993

my username and pwd but it is not working and says invalid username and pwd.

Thanks,