[dev] Upgrading CKEditor (was: [commits] Horde branch master updated. 020094ef5dc249a9ac804716f3b71bc3e0554783)

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Fri Feb 4 23:33:39 UTC 2011

> Quoting "Michael J. Rubinsky" <mrubinsk at horde.org>:
>
>> commit 020094ef5dc249a9ac804716f3b71bc3e0554783
>> Author: Michael J. Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>
>> Date:   Sat Jan 29 23:14:54 2011 -0500
>>
>>    readd the syntaxhightler plugin for the RTE
>>
>>    This was removed with the last update of CKEditor...re-add it.
>
> If this is not a part of the stock CKEditor distribution, you need
> to add the local files to the ckeditor script in horde-support.
> Ckeditor updates are now entirely automated and this code will be
> lost again the next time we update.

I'm having trouble figuring out *where* to add the files. It looks
like the script iterates over the ckeditor distribution while checking
for $files. If the files are not in the distribution to begin with,
then they don't get added to $installed. I could add something like an
$extras array, and build those files into the package.xml file.
However,looking at the last upgrade commit, it looks like
non-$installed files are removed, even if they were present in Horde's
tree i.e., the Horde_Editor/js directory is emptied with each upgrade.
Am I missing something?

mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
mrubinsk at horde.org