[dev] Fwd: Re: Kronolith_Resources

Michael J. Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Tue Mar 1 21:44:31 UTC 2011

-- Mike

"Michael J. Rubinsky" <mrubinsk at horde.org> wrote:

Ralf Lang <lang at b1-systems.de> wrote:

Hi, I just browsed some H4 apps for inspirations while I modeled a share-based Horde4 rewrite of the eleusis password store and I noticed that in Kronolith, attendees are currently abstracted as resources for an event. I am wondering if that would allow later versions of kronolith to accept other "resources" provided by another horde app as assets of an event, for use cases "I need to bring the laptop" or free/busy use cases like "is meeting room XY free on wednesday"? I know, the current inventory app is unmaintained. Just wondered if this is the intention of the model or if I am completely off. -- Ralf Lang Linux Consultant / Developer B1 Systems GmbH Osterfeldstraße 7 / 85088 Vohburg / http://www.b1-systems.de GF: Ralph Dehner / Unternehmenssitz: Vohburg / AG: Ingolstadt,HRB 3537 -- Horde developers mailing list Frequently Asked Questions: http://horde.org/faq/ To unsubscribe, mail: dev-unsubscribe at lists.horde.org

Kronolith already has resource support in H4, thogh currently the resources are all managed from within kronolith. It's an interesting idea to provide the resources via other apss though.
-- Mike