[dev] [commits] [Wiki] changed: ShowStoppersFourOh

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Mon Mar 7 16:08:28 UTC 2011

Zitat von Michael Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:

>> +* **Add configuration whether to load static apps inside iframe of
>> ajax apps and default to false.**
>
> Have we decided on what to do with mobile vs traditional vs ajax
> yet? I know there is a drop down if using IMP auth, but it's not
> fully functional yet as far as I can tell. Should this be fixed
> before the alpha?

Is it not? And I don't recall we considered anything to be done for
that? The default view is picked based on the browser's capabilities,
the user's preference, the login screen selection, in incrementing
priority. I think that works pretty well.
What needs to be worked on is the iframe vs. full window loading I
mentioned in the show stoppers (for alpha) and the dynamic portal
cleanup (for finals).

If we get to a more consistent layout at least for the two ajax apps,
that's a bonus. Did I miss something in this list?

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/