[dev] Forward message with separate attachments

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue Mar 29 18:45:07 UTC 2011

On a not really related topic, I have a user (yes, just one) who is
complaining
loudly that you can't include the attachments in a reply...  Googling
this idea
shows it is a surprisingly common issue, and for some reason lots of people
really do want to include the original attachments in their replies...

Tossing it out for possible discussion...  Already told the user at best
this would have to wait until well after the next release is out next month.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

This message is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind,
either expressed or implied.  Use this message at your own risk.