[dev] Forward message with separate attachments

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Wed Mar 30 04:34:53 UTC 2011

> I agree. Also see https://twitter.com/#!/wbond/statuses/13041486953.
> I have this saved because I think it gets to the heart of what a lot
> of people find less than ideal about our UI.

Not to sound like a whiner... but this personally gives me zero input
into our supposed issues.  You sure can sound smart bit*hing in 160
characters, but what does that prove?  Constructive criticism would be
about 100x more useful.

Plus he could be talking about the IMP 4 interface, which is about 6
years old now.  e.g. if he is complaining about the way we display
message parts, this has been vastly improved.  There's no longer any
reliance on MIME Ids, for example, in the UI.

So absent further input, this is kind of useless/pointless dialogue.

michael