[dev] [commits] Horde branch master updated. bb85601da508e3272d0f9bda00310c28f278e86c

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Fri Apr 1 18:44:53 UTC 2011

> No, what made you think we shifted the release date? April 5th is set.

Not sure what made me think the date has shifted.

I will say I disagree with the speed of the release (me complaining
about release speeds?  The world has gone crazy).  We've been working
on the H4 for essentially 4-5 years now.  We've had betas/release
candidates out for about a month.  With this increased usage of these
release candidates due to the testing releases, the amount of bug
reports/fixes has exploded.  The increased eyeballs/usage is
invaluable.  I don't feel like these reports have tapered off over the
course of the release cycle (yet).  It seems to me that we stability
of a release is more important than a firm date.

michael