[dev] [commits] Horde Web Source branch hordeweb_new updated. 4e194e3f37f03cd0a8841477abfe6291f9bd277a

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Apr 7 09:51:48 UTC 2011

> 4e194e3 use the exciter class in place of the sectionintro class

I'm not sure I like this, neither on the Services page, nor anywhere
else. IMO italic should only be used to emphasize *small* parts, i.e.
word or sentences, not complete paragraphs, in a few cases even
including a header.
I already tried with the regular font size, but that didn't look much
better either.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/