[dev] [commits] Horde Web Source branch hordeweb_new updated. 4e194e3f37f03cd0a8841477abfe6291f9bd277a

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Thu Apr 7 13:23:00 UTC 2011

>> 4e194e3 use the exciter class in place of the sectionintro class
>
> I'm not sure I like this, neither on the Services page, nor anywhere
> else. IMO italic should only be used to emphasize *small* parts,
> i.e. word or sentences, not complete paragraphs, in a few cases even
> including a header.
> I already tried with the regular font size, but that didn't look
> much better either.

Yeah, I had the same thought regarding the italics. I changed the
class names though so that all of the section headers would have
consistent class rules. Easier to play and tweak them now...though I
don't have any bright ideas about how to make them look. I played with
larger font size, bold fonts, colored fonts and wasn't really excited
about any of them.

mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
mrubinsk at horde.org