[dev] [commits] Horde Web Source branch hordeweb_new updated. eb47b795c04fa5d1e8fa051738b9cb041d3e47ca

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Fri Apr 8 22:51:31 UTC 2011

> commit eb47b795c04fa5d1e8fa051738b9cb041d3e47ca
> Author: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>
> Date:   Sat Apr 9 00:09:45 2011 +0200
>
>     Highlight important phrases. Maybe even link them?
>
>  app/views/Home/index.html.php |   25 ++++++++++++++-----------

I've been compiling a list of things to thing about changing based on
some of the feedback we've been getting - one thing that has occured
to me is to combine the main download page with the application list
page (/apps). The download page really doesn't have much in the way of
useful information on it. The little bit of copy it does have is
repeated on each application's download page as well. I think having
the Download link (and maybe rename the link?) in the top navbar go
directly to /apps would be an improvement.

--mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
mrubinsk at horde.org