[dev] [commits] Horde branch master updated. e80b37d483d8e371cb1622c847b1066ef0731cea

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Wed Apr 13 15:56:09 UTC 2011

>> 96a24f6 Don't output quota information to summary block
>
> Why not? By default the portal is the initial page. Having a quota
> warning right after login makes perfect sense.

I disagree.  It's a summary - we need to be concise with our
information.  Additionally, we shouldn't be calculating quota every
time the block reloads, especially if the user is below quota.  This
is (potentially) not a cheap operation.

If you want a quota warning right on login, this needs to be done in a
login task, not the summary block.

michael