[dev] Fwd:

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Jul 7 07:25:31 UTC 2011

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von cyberbizness
<reply+m-9568120-5c9bdb0cc4be856a06e02f88846644bc2bee960b at reply.github.com>
-----
Datum: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 21:10:48 -0700
   Von: cyberbizness
<reply+m-9568120-5c9bdb0cc4be856a06e02f88846644bc2bee960b at reply.github.com>
    An: jan at horde.org

Hi,

do you know how UIDL is test ?

I'm getting this error : "The POP3 server does not support the
REQUIRED UIDL capability" and my mail server seems to be UIDL
compatible since it returns me a list when i type "UIDL" in a telnet
session.

When I bypass the test ( horde / imp / lib / Imap.php line 423) ... i
got error :

PHP ERROR: Array to string conversion [pid 2864 on line 1121 of
"C:\Program
Files\SWsoft\Plesk\Additi~1\php5\PEAR\Horde\Imap\Client\Socket\Pop3.php"]

Any clue?

Thank You!!
Marco

http://github.com/inbox/9568120#reply