[dev] Some packaging discoveries

Ralf Lang lang at b1-systems.de
Sun Aug 14 19:27:16 UTC 2011

Hi,

while packaging stuff for opensuse I got two minor issues:

* The license file for GPL-licensed horde 3 apps is outdated and contains the
wrong FSF address. The distribution's legal team asked me to update these
files to recent versions of GPLv2 locally or upstream. I heard there are no
further releases of H3 planned but I have no write access to most of CVS
either.

* The test suit in Horde_Feed of the Horde Framework 4 contains two files

test/Horde/Feed/fixtures/lexicon/http-xml.newsisfree.com-feeds-06-1806.xml
test/Horde/Feed/fixtures/lexicon/http-freshmeat.net-backend-fm.rdf

which both include a copyright header saying for noncommercial use only. I
will locally remove the two test cases.

Maybe the same stuff will bite gunnar with debian.

--
Ralf Lang
Linux Consultant / Developer
Mail: lang at b1-systems.de