[dev] transparent auth driver and horde-db-migrate

LALOT Dominique dom.lalot at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 09:10:30 UTC 2011

Hello,

I am surprised by the difficulties to use the auth driver I developed. In
some parts of horde code, there is such lines:

Horde_Registry::appInit('horde', array(
    'authentication' => 'none',
    'cli' => true
));

It appears in fb.php or  horde-db-migrate but that codes are still calling
my driver. If I come back to a classic ldap driver working in authenticate
mode, it works.  A colleague suggest to put something in conf.php or
conf.local.php to check running from cli  Horde_Cli::runningFromCLI(). But
it appears for me that appinit should do the job, without putting:

if (    preg_match('|/kronolith/fb.php|',$_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'])   {
  $conf['auth']['driver'] = 'ldap';

Is the working behaviour a feature or a bug about transparent auth drivers?

Thanks

Dom

--
Dominique LALOT