[dev] [commits] Horde branch master updated. 58ef1ae895b31312073ba91b81ad1b3dfc88c02f

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Fri Sep 9 11:10:48 UTC 2011

> commit 58ef1ae895b31312073ba91b81ad1b3dfc88c02f
> Author: Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at curecanti.org>
> Date:   Thu Sep 8 22:43:50 2011 -0600
>
>     Revert "Don't dim the popdown arrow."
>
>     This reverts commit 11edc61ae65d4ac47d683ead01ff4dd5cdbae405.
>
>     Not sure why this was committed; without it, there is no visual
>     representation when hovering over the dropdown image.

And why would that be necessary? The idea was to make the arrow more
visible, because in dimmed mode, the contrast to the background is
really low, at least in the Silver theme. This could be one of the
reasons why it was missed easily. And the hover effect isn't really
necessary, especially since we still have it for the actual button.
It's just eye-candy.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/