[dev] Resetting sort order in IMP

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Mon Nov 7 22:16:34 UTC 2011

> Zitat von Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org>:

>>> IIRC there used to be some option to reset the sort criterion in
>>> IMP, i.e. to sort by arrival again. Has this gone? I didn't find
>>> anything in the changelog.
>>
>> Right click on header bar in dynamic view.  There should be a clear
>> sort link in traditional view.
>
> Yikes. :) Can we add this to the "Other" menu button?

I explicitly did not do this because that setting doesn't belong in
there.  *All* of our sorting options are currently contained in the
header bar - locating a sorting option elsewhere is confusing and
unintuitive.

Maybe you want something like the vertical layout sort dropdown (which
doesn't currently contain Clear Sort either).

michael