[dev] sesha status and questions

Ralf Lang lang at b1-systems.de
Sat Jan 14 14:04:39 UTC 2012

Hi devs,

I've been busy killing some showstoppers in sesha (sesha branch) and now
it's sort of working with the original feature set and table format.

imr has also worked on this module in the past

I haven't tested providing queues for whups from inventory yet. Is
anybody of you using this in a real-world scenario and would like to
help test? ;-)
I think I can get a release candidate ready before H4.1.

-> Where to merge it? Devel or master?
-> is there any documentation yet how to generate the initial pear xml
stuff for a new package?
-> Should sesha be added to the default horde registry or should the
package provide a drop file for horde_dir/config/registry.d/ ?

Next iterations of the app would be introducing shares and then maybe
providing external "resources" for kronolith.

--
Ralf Lang
Linux Consultant / Developer
Mail: lang at b1-systems.de