[dev] Kronolith API: Retrieve calendar color and name

Ralf Lang lang at b1-systems.de
Thu Feb 16 06:25:36 UTC 2012

I want to retrieve the name and color of a kronolith calendar I know by Id.

I am calling from another app's context and the kronolith version is
current release.

The Api is not obvious to me.
Currently I retrieve name by calling

$GLOBALS['registry']->call('calendar/browse', array($user, array('name')));

I parse the result list for a key 'kronolith/$user/$calId.ics';

$GLOBALS['registry']->call('calendar/browse', array($user/$calId,
array('name')));

returns an empty array

$GLOBALS['registry']->call('calendar/browse', array($user/$calId.ics,
array('name')));

returns an array which doesn't include "name"

I'm probably doing it the wrong way but I haven't found a more
straight-forward api call. Haven't found one for the colour either.

Would it be reasonable to add one?

--
Ralf Lang
Linux Consultant / Developer