[dev] Kronolith API: Retrieve calendar color and name

Ralf Lang lang at b1-systems.de
Thu Feb 16 08:15:06 UTC 2012

Am 16.02.2012 07:25, schrieb Ralf Lang:
> I want to retrieve the name and color of a kronolith calendar I know by Id.
>
> I am calling from another app's context and the kronolith version is
> current release.
>
> The Api is not obvious to me.
> Currently I retrieve name by calling
>
> $GLOBALS['registry']->call('calendar/browse', array($user, array('name')));
>
> I parse the result list for a key 'kronolith/$user/$calId.ics';
>
> $GLOBALS['registry']->call('calendar/browse', array($user/$calId,
> array('name')));

This doesn't work for system shares. It seems like they cannot be
queried at all with browse - or I cannot figure how.

Seems like the trim always chops // (system shares have no owner)

I've made three tickets out of my issues with browse and fix it if the
leads agree to my proposals.

--
Ralf Lang
Linux Consultant / Developer