[dev] Kronolith API: Retrieve calendar color and name

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Thu Feb 16 14:51:02 UTC 2012

Quoting Ralf Lang <lang at b1-systems.de>:

> I want to retrieve the name and color of a kronolith calendar I know by Id.
>
> I am calling from another app's context and the kronolith version is
> current release.
>
> The Api is not obvious to me.
> Currently I retrieve name by calling
>
> $GLOBALS['registry']->call('calendar/browse', array($user, array('name')));
>
> I parse the result list for a key 'kronolith/$user/$calId.ics';
>
> $GLOBALS['registry']->call('calendar/browse', array($user/$calId,
> array('name')));
>
> returns an empty array
>
> $GLOBALS['registry']->call('calendar/browse',
> array($user/$calId.ics, array('name')));
>
> returns an array which doesn't include "name"
>
> I'm probably doing it the wrong way but I haven't found a more
> straight-forward api call. Haven't found one for the colour either.

Instead of doing this through calendar/browse (which is really meant
as an entry point for [Web|Cal]Dav, I would rather like to see a
calendar/getCalendar method added that would expose the calendar data
as either JSON or a StdClass - similar to what
Kronolith_Ajax_Application does.
--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)