[dev] Horde 5?

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Mon Feb 27 06:53:06 UTC 2012

Quoting Ralf Lang <lang at b1-systems.de>:

> Am 27.02.2012 07:39, schrieb Gunnar Wrobel:
>> Hi!
>>
>> Did have a final decision now concerning the Horde 4.1 / Horde 5
>> decision? To me it looked like we go for 5.0 but I wanted to make sure
>> before thinking about deliberately breaking BC in "develop".
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Gunnar
>>

> I think we began changing the Wiki page to "Horde 4.1 not planned"
> before it went into maint.

I would love to start breaking BC and removing deprecated stuff, since
it seemed like half of the work/fixes I did this evening was figuring
out how to keep compatibility rather than fixing the problem.

But I also think before we start work on Horde 5 we should probably
decide on how (or if) to setup the git repo differently than what we
currently have.  Meaning: separate git repos for each
application/framework going forward?

michael