[dev] [commits] Horde branch develop updated. 6677f9b793336bada6a7d512c55ad480dbc68a82

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Wed May 23 16:54:22 UTC 2012

> Zitat von Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org>:
>
>> 6677f9b IE6 has been deprecated for more than a year now
>
> That's worth entries in changelogs and UPGRADING. And Yay!

I was going to hold off on this because after committing I thought of
another way to do this kind of checking.  And for more than just IE6.

The idea: have a Horde login task that checks browser compatibility
(for all browsers) and gives the users the opportunity to change the
current view to minimal or proceed at their own risk.  (We can't do
this on the login page since an installation may have a custom login
page).

Thoughts?  And do we want to generate a list of supported browsers.

Off the top of my head, this seems appropriate (it ensures that, at a
minimum, prototypejs will work):

IE 7+
Firefox 2+ (or maybe 3+?)
Safari 3+