[dev] Template new applications

Héctor Moreno Blanco hmoreno at gmv.com
Tue Jul 10 07:54:17 UTC 2012

Hello Gunnar,

I've taken up again this issue. The problem I found this time is when updating the database.

I've tried through the webmail admin tool and command line, in both cases the error is the same:

# horde-db-migrate-component --adapter=mysql --host=serv_mysql --username=horde --password=********* --database=horde4 backup/ backup up
Current schema version: 0
Migrating DB up.
PHP Fatal error:  Class 'SkeletonBaseTables' not found in /usr/share/pear/Horde/Db/Migration/Migrator.php on line 254

Could you please give me a clue with this?

Thank you very much in advanced.

Kind regards,

Héctor Moreno Blanco
División de Seguridad e Infraestructuras /
Security and Infrastructures Division
GMV
Isaac Newton, 11
P.T.M. Tres Cantos