[dev] Non-BC framework package changes

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Tue Nov 27 05:16:56 UTC 2012

> I have some changes building up for the Horde_Controller package
> that are likely to be non-BC, and possibly some for Horde_Queue as
> well. I've stashed the first set of controller changes in a
> horde_controller2 branch for now, but what's the current best way
> for me to be pushing/integrating/eventually releasing these?
>
> Still surfacing/catching up...

There isn't.  We have discussed moving packages (possibly using git
subtree) into individual repos, but that was put on hold until H5 apps
were released.

Same goes with applications.  It's why there's an imp_6_1 branch,
imp_7_0 branch, and a horde_5_1 branch.

See, e.g.,
http://lists.horde.org/archives/dev/Week-of-Mon-20121105/027612.html

michael