[dev] gmail-style keyboard shortcuts in IMP?

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Tue Nov 27 05:19:09 UTC 2012

> With the new UI, has there been any discussion of gmail-style
> keyboard shortcuts in IMP? I'm finding that I love the new UI, but
> with the dynamic view I miss a bunch of keyboard shortcuts there
> used to be. The gmail/vim/github style shortcuts seem pretty widely
> adopted now.

Which ones are you missing?  I don't believe we removed any shortcuts
from IMP 5.

Which Gmail shortcuts are you talking about?  All of these?

http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=6594

That seems to be a lot to implement & maintain for very little
benefit.  Unless you are talking about some certain subset.

michael