[dev] Introduction

Karim Geiger geiger at b1-systems.de
Mon Jan 14 08:34:12 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm new on this list, too and I also want to introduce myself.

I'm currently developing custom Horde Applications for the B1 Systems
GmbH. Our specialty is Linux / Open Source Consulting, Development and
Training.

Apart of that I'll report bugs in the Horde Framework if I'll find any
and try to find a solution to solve them.

Regards

Karim

--
Karim Geiger