[dev] Introduction

Remi Collet remi at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jan 15 13:12:17 UTC 2013

Le 12/01/2013 11:40, Remi Collet a écrit :

>> - Do you run unit tests?
>
> Yes, when possible.
> Except for package required by Horde_Test to avoid bootstrapping issue.
> (but they are run locally, by the packager)
>
> We currently encounter an issue with locale non found during phpunit run
> (of course they are not yet in the pear datadir, but in the
> packagingroot dir), I need to dig into this.

I know this is a bit tricky, but it will allow us (distro packager) to
run unit test during package build more easily.

Open ticket : http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/11958
Pull Request : https://github.com/horde/horde/pull/27

Which method is simpler for the horde team ?

- ticket with standard patch
- ticket with git format-patch (applicable with git am)
- ticket with pull request
- other

Any standardized commit message (such as "Fixed bug #11958") ?

Regards,
Remi.