[dev] [commits] Horde branch master updated. 03da9ed59c80288992a3bd205701b1c820fcaf2f

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Wed Apr 3 17:47:21 UTC 2013

>>> This broke several unit test (and thus probably also production
>>> code) because the From: header is now required, which wasn't the
>>> case before.
>>
>> It didn't break any production code since messages are required to
>> have a From address.
>> http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5322#section-3.6  So sending a
>> message to a "real" backend - e.g. sendmail, SMTP - without a From
>> address is going to cause an error.
>>
>> So our unit-tests are incorrectly written (although the Horde_Mail
>> tests work fine. I wouldn't know about the other packages since
>> Travis is broken and doesn't provide any details on why a build
>> fails).
>
> But it provides the output from the complete test suite including
> the failing tests.

Nope.  For at *least* the last week, if I go to a failing run it loads
the initial page and then has the loading graphic that NEVER goes
away.  I've tried with 3 different browsers.  I never see the results
of the run.

If it's changed in the last day, that is news to me.  But I don't have
the time to keep checking something like this.  CI is pretty useless
if you have no confidence it is going to produce relevant results.

michael