[dev] [commits] Horde branch master updated. 37c8d463e562956f6a8f360bcd2cb64a82dd8fea

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Mon May 20 18:54:26 UTC 2013

Quoting "Michael J. Rubinsky" <mrubinsk at horde.org>:

> commit 37c8d463e562956f6a8f360bcd2cb64a82dd8fea
> Author: Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>
> Date:   Mon May 20 11:36:02 2013 -0400
>
>     Fix history access when no hash table is configured.
>
>     The injector throws an exception when attempting to get a hash table
>     object when one has not been configured.
>
>  framework/Core/lib/Horde/Core/Factory/History.php |   10 ++++++----

Wondering if we should default to the memory-based hashtable?  Only
downside is that this may slightly increase memory usage for an access
that the admin can't do anything about.  (However, given size of data
in hashtable, this should not be a realistic issue).

Otherwise, we could also default to a null hashtable.  We would incur
a bit of a performance penalty anytime we try to retrieve something
from the table, but from a coding perspective this is a very clean
abstraction.

michael