[dev] Authentication session data cleaned by Kronolith

Rui Carneiro rui.arc at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 08:08:01 UTC 2013

I don't know if my issue is the same from the original thread but here it
goes.

My sessions are also being clear but by IMP. Everything work just fine with
"normal" accounts but when I login into a very large account (p.e. 70k
messages on the inbox) the session is destroyed (I am assuming this since I
am redirected to the logout page).

My current driver for the SessionHandler is Memcache. If I use File
everything works as expected.

I have no logs that could help me (I enabled debug on IMP backends too). I
suspect this might be related to some session limit size somewhere but I am
really lost here. I would appreciate any help here :)